Categories: Fun Stuff!, Google+, SEO, Social Media
You can thank Bill Gassett for compiling what he describes as the Top Marketing Tips for Real Estate Pros! I ask you. Where can you access the top
20 21 tips for marketing your real estate listings?
The short answer is right HERE!
In this in-depth post compiled by Bill you will learn from top marketers from a broad spectrum of Internet marketing including SEOs, IMers (Internet Marketers), Content Generating Specialist, Social Media Subject Matter Experts, SEMs and Web-savvy Agents:
1. How to Get Your Listings Found on Google – by Rich Cederburg
2. Why You Should Get On Pinterest – by Rebekah Radice
3. Why You Must Hire a Professional Photographer – by Debe Maxwell
4. How to Avoid Paying Premium Dollars to Feature Your Listings on Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com! – by Yours Truly, Bobby Carroll
5. Why You Should Use Google Plus and Engage – by Mark Traphagen
6. Why Use Scoop.it – by Neil Ferree
7. Why Post Your Listings on YouTube – by Katerina Gasset
8. Why You Must Use These Blogging Tips – by Martin W. Smith
9. Why Use Social Media Networks – by Lori Thomas Dickert
10. Be Smart and Use The Web Wisely – by David Amerland
11. What Makes An Exceptional Realtor – by Elias Nathaniel
12. Don’t Over Use Blog Content – by Michael George
13, Stage Well & Market Wisely – by Tammy Emenith
14. Leave A Little Money On The Table – by Carra Riley
15. Use Slideshare & Haiku Deck – by Connor MacIvor
16. Present Well Online – by Lynn Pineda
17. Create A Lead Generating Website – by Joshua Berg
18. Use Google Places – by Eric Enge
19. Use Real Estate Social Media & The Web 2.0 – by Stephanie L Davis
20. Use Real Estate Video – by Dave Keyes
Bonus Tip: 21. Inspire a Bidding War – by Walid Muhammad
That’s your 2014 Listing Marketing Plan!
Add Your Comment to the Conversation
What proven real estate marketing tip would you add to this list?
Until next post,
Categories: Fun Stuff!
We received our #GooglePartnersPumpkin today. How should we carve it?
Categories: Social Media, twitter
Welcome #TechEdge Stalkers! Tune in here for the latest tweets from today’s (8/7/2013) Boca Raton, FL Tech Edge Meeting event sponsored by the National Association of Realtors®.
Today’s Presenters at the Baco Raton, FL #TechEdge event are scheduled to be:
- Jeremy Blanton – @jeremyblanton
- Brett Boettge – @boettgeb
- Craig Grant – @RETechGuru
- Ines Hegedus-Garcia – @ines
- Tim Kinzler – @timkinzler
- Debbie Kirkland – @debbie_kirkland / @FloridaSunSales (Dakno Real Estate Marketing Client)
- Carlos Melendez – @RealEstatePro
- Joe Sullivan – @CRTweet
- Melanie Wyne – @nartech
If you are attending the #TechEdge event, what are (were) your “ah-ha” moments? We would love to hear your comments!
Categories: Google+, Social Media
Google is Quickly Adding and Enhancing Google+
It seems everyday another change or enhancement occurs on Google+. Now all of the Google Reviews you have ever written are being aggregated on your Google+ profile. Check it out on my Google+ profile!
Do You Think Google Reviews are a Pretty Big Deal?
In my humble opinion, absolutely! Now more than ever, it’s important to give and receive credible, genuine Google reviews.
Add Bobby Carroll with Dakno Real Estate Marketing and Web Design to Your Google+ Circles!
If you are on Google+, please add me to your Google+ Circles!
Helping you get the most out of your Google+ profile – Bobby
Categories: Fun Stuff!, Social Media
As an ambassador for the Work in the Triangle organization, it was awesome to meet Jennifer Bosser at the recent #Packapolooza 125th anniversary celebration on Hillsboro Street in Raleigh Saturday, August 18.
Jennifier is an Assistant Executive Director with the Raleigh Chamber of Commerce and helps manage the Work in the Triangle website and their social media campaign. She was kind enough to give me a “smarty pants” t-shirt! Thanks Jennifer!
Ready to Promote the Triangle?
If so, then you too can be a “smarty pants ambassador” by completing this form at the Work in the Triangle site.
As a life long resident of the Triangle, I believe it has so much to offer and I’m happy to partner with Jennifer and Work in the Triangle to promote our wonderful way of life!
Live long and prosper,
Categories: Fun Stuff!
Thank you Linda Craft for the free movie tickets to The Bourne Legacy! You and your Raleigh real estate team seriously rocks!!